- Erin Kane, PhD program. "Socioecology, stress, and reproduction of female Diana monkeys (Cercopithecus diana) in Côte d’Ivoire’s Taï National Park." Taï National Park, Côte d’Ivoire
- Sara A. McGuire, PhD program. "Living in Dust and Smog: Identity, Inequality, Health, and Pollutant Exposure During England's Industrial Revolution.” England
- Genevieve Ritchie-Ewing, PhD program. “Managing Mixed Messages: Societal expectations of motherhood and maternal stress during pregnancy.” Ohio, USA.
- Leigh Oldershaw, PhD program. “Mater et nutrix: Weaning decisions in Roman Italy and their potential impact on socially defined heterogeneity in skeletal stress.” Rome, Italy.
- Mark Anthony Arceño, PhD program. “Proposed name of dissertation work: "Climate, Consumption, and Culture: Terroir as a Cultural System." Alsace and Franche-Comté, France.
- Kelly Yotebieng, PhD program. “An ethnography of urban marginality, coping, and resilience among urban refugees in Yaoundé, Cameroon.” Yaoundé, Cameroon
- Katy Marklein, PhD program. “Ave Imperium, mortui te salutamus: Contextualizing Roman Imperialism through Biocultural and Bioarchaeological Perspectives of a Liminal Population.” Oymaagac, (Vezirkopru), Black Sea Region of Turkey
- Noah Dunham, PhD program. “Feeding ecology of black and white colobus monkeys from south coastal Kenya: the influence of spatial availability, nutritional composition, and mechanical properties of food items.” Diani Forest, Kenya
- Mary Beth Cole, PhD program. “Three-Dimensional Networks of Vascular and Cellular Bone Porosity as a Signature of Mechanical Loading History.” Columbus, Ohio.
- Andrew Weiland, PhD program. “Land Use Intensification, Extensification, Patch Choice, and Niche Construction: An Ohio Hopewell Case Study.” Chillicothe, Ohio
- Ashley N. Edes, PhD program. “Assessing Long-Term Stress in Great Apes, Ohio, Kentucky, and Nebraska.
- Selin E. Nugent, PhD program. “ Pastoral Mobility and Power in the Middle Bronze Age Aras River Valley, Naxcivan (2400-1500 BC).” Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic, Azerbaijan
- Elizabeth Gardiner, PhD program. “Privatization of Communal Farmland: Implications for Food Security and Social Relations.” Burkina Faso
- Mackie O'Hara, PhD program. Study TBD. Johannesburg, South Africa, Beijing, China.
- Marissa Stewart, PhD program. "Bioarchaeological and Social Implications of Mortuary Behavior in Medieval Italy." Tuscany, Italy.